Friday, August 03, 2018

What I Saw - Day 3


What I saw today - Day 3.
Today is easy. We went out to pick tomatoes (over a dozen) and water the garden. Of course, I had to exercise the phone camera. I didn't even plant this sunflower. We feed the birds on the other side of the house and the local chipmunk population gathers seed under the feer, carry it all the way back to the garden area that I had kindly dug up for them and "store" the seeds in clumps here and there. I pulled a lot of them but left the ones that were not in the way. They grew better than the ones I planted.

I took more than one photo. Here are some bonus images:






The last isn't actually the garden. It is 'volunteer' wildflowers (yellow daisies and hoary alyssum) that grew by the back of our barn and I leave them because they are pretty even though some people call them weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment