Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Daily Photo - Day 7


On the Pumpkin Hill Rd. there is an interesting barn that I have been meaning to photograph as a reference for a drawing. It is long and quite close to the road so I had to shoot several photos in sequence to get the full width. Because I walked along as I shot the photos the view angles changed so it doesn't make a good panorama when stitched. The software can't resolve the different angles but it will be adequate as a drawing reference. Some parts of the barn, like this one, are interesting in themselves. I liked this one the best.  Just for fun, I made a toned B&W version as well. I think it suits the subject matter.


Signed prints are available of either version. A  small print (approximately 6x9 image area) matted out to 11x14" is $50 plus postage/shipping. I can print up to 12x18" if you want a larger print. Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment