Saturday, April 09, 2011

One Week From Today

Postcards are going out inviting folks to my B&W exhibit starting one week from today. For my blog friends & followers here is a scanned copy of the postcard. I know many (most) live too far away to attend but I will post some photos of the exhibit itself and many of the photos to be exhibited are in the B&W gallery on my Zenfolio site. I'll add the missing ones to the gallery this weekend. Prints of all these photos are available. The price is higher than I have listed in the past in part because I haven't increased my prices in 4 or 5 years (it's time) and partly because I'm printing these on Velvet Art paper with archival pigment inks and matting with 100% cotton rag museum board, effectively doubling my materials costs. The price for a print in the default size matted to 11X14 (or similar overall size in the case of panoramic or square prints) is $50. The framed ones in the show will be $100. Some people tell me my prices should be much higher but I like my work to be affordable and if you have an urge to spend a lot more, email me about prints in larger sizes. I'll do my best to satisfy your urge. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment