Monday, February 27, 2023


 I have been asked to donate the use of some of my photos to the Town of Stockholm website (where I used to live until we bought our current home) but... I am more than a little lax about identifying my images with location much less township. So that means scrolling through my catalog of 58K+ images to see what photos I have that were made in Stockholm. Inevitably, being easily distracted I see other old images from all over that for some reason I never did any post-processing on that I think 'That was cool. I should work on that one.' This is one of those sidetrack images that I just spent some time on. It is a contrail over the cliffs that overlook Chapel Pond. Four million-year-old rock and a 21st-century supersonic jet fighter. Now to get back to scrolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment