Saturday, December 22, 2018

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year


One of our crabapple trees this morning with snow and two remaining leaves.

The title of this post is in no way meant to exclude anyone from my best wishes for whatever holiday you celebrate at this time of year. On the contrary, I wish everyone a happy time through this season and a wonderful 2019. As the days begin growing longer again my mood brightens and I hope yours does too.

2018 was not the best of years for us and for others that I know but I am looking ahead and hope for the future. Most of my hiking plans did not happen in 2018 so that list will just get redated for the coming year. In addition, I am planning on applying for a fellowship in photography and a residency. I am still considering doing a workshop in close-up/macro photography. I hope all my readers have plans as well. Happy holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment