Saturday, November 10, 2012

Getting Organized

I've been working at getting my studio in shape because I'm holding 'open studio' under the St. Lawrence County Arts Council's annual Studio Tour. Today was the 1st day with only four visitors, not counting the Arts Council's representative who dropped in to take pictures and drop off some newsletters to pass out to my visitors. It continues tomorrow and Monday (Veterans Day), 10am to 4pm. If you happen to show up at 4 or a bit after, I won't throw you out. My studio is now in my home so I don't to pack up and go anywhere after 4.

You can find me at 134 Russell Tpke. which is a left turn off Rt. 56 going from Hannawa Falls to Colton. The sign says Brown's Bridge but the road changes name after you cross the Parishville Town line, just keep going all the way up the hill to the brick house at the top of the hill.

After the open studio I will be rearranging the studio to accommodate portrait photography. If you would like to schedule a  sitting just comment "I'm interested in a sitting". I screen all comments so it won't appear here.

The photo was taken from my driveway a while back looking east as a rain storm passed and the sun was setting. Note the double rainbow on right. It went all the way over but was very faint for most of the arc. The picture is stitched from 3 handheld frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment