Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Weathering the Weather



Yesterday we got about 5-6" of heavy snow. The postmaster remarked that it was more than we got all last winter. I doubt that but it was certainly more than we had at any one time in the last two winters. It was the final straw or in this case snowflake that prodded me to buy a snowblower.

It kept up all night and by this morning we had 13½" on the level. Clearing up with the snow blower didn't take any less time but it was a lot less work. I still had a bit of shoveling to do and when I was cleaning around the bird feeder the chickadees continued feeding, although they did keep an eye on me.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:42 PM

    Hey, nice new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I got tired of the brown wallpaper and changed templates.

    ReplyDelete