Friday, August 28, 2009

Mossy Cascade Revisited


I promised more HDR images from St. Johns but house projects have kept me from my computer today. The above waterfall HDR photo is one I made Wednesday evening after returning from my outing. After shooting the St. John's images I waited out the rain in Saranac Lake and shot a few photos under an umbrella (perhaps I'll post one of those later after I process them) then went back to Mossy Cascade to shoot some B&W film in overcast light. I also shot a few more HDR images using my Canon G10. This is one of them. By shooting in overcast I eliminated the overexposed patches on the left hand embankment (see Aug. 15th below). Not quite as dramatic a view though. This is four exposures combined, then adjusted in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment