Friday, January 25, 2019

I was not lost, just misplaced.


About a week ago I was going to an appointment and missed a turn with the result that I was on a road that I had never explored before and I found some interesting things to photograph. It is just proof that you don't have to go a long way to find things to make images of. I was late for the appointment but went back later to make the photos. The first is "Harry's Garage" which caught my eye both because of the 'vintage' structure and the sign.

Farther on I found other interesting views that are posted below. The first is a 5 frame stitch and you should click on it to see it bigger. You can do that with any of the images but this one is better bigger. I plan to print it 32" wide (image area).


Old Schoolhouse


Sugar Shanty


Old Garage

Enjoy and if you want to share, share the URL to this page, please. Do not repost any part of this without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment