Saturday, October 26, 2013

No Excuses

It's been weeks since I posted anything and I have no excuse. I'm not even sure why except that I've been preoccupied with chores. This will be a 2-in-1 day set of posts to catch up.

The first set of photos are from my final lean-to hike of the year. My friend Rick Reed went along and unlike the first trip this year we had a dry day. On the way to the trailhead we were greeted by a beautiful sunrise along the Loj Rd. There wasn't as much to clean up as last trip and I left a box of crayons with the register just for fun.

Heart Lake was smooth as glass when we hiked by on our way to the lean-to.

On the way out we climbed Mt. Jo which overlooks Heart Lake. Although he has climbed all 46 High Peaks Rick had never climbed Mt. Jo before.


No comments:

Post a Comment