Saturday, December 04, 2010

Brisk Walk

I took a brisk walk late this afternoon, brisk in both senses, I walked briskly and it was only 25ยบ F with a significant breeze. When I reached the  beaver pond I found it mostly frozen over and the geese finally gone. There had still been a couple dozen or more there as recently as two days ago. Much of the thin ice cover had little dots of snow on the surface giving it a speckled appearance. I shot several photos of details along the shore and patterns on the ice. Arriving back home after an hour plus of walking I showed the photos to Diane. She declared this one 'blog worthy' and so it is.

Photo made with a Canon G10 on aperture priority, ISO 400, 1/30th sec @ f/4.5.

1 comment:

  1. Sir it's really good to see that at this age you still have so much passion for photography.. in the same manner I have passion for writing hence i would request you to visit my blogs when you get time my link is tuhinaneogi.blogspot.com please do visit..

    ReplyDelete